Saturday, October 15, 2005

Day One of Pillow-Guide.com's new blog

I hope it will be easier for all of those who are frequent visitors to my site to find out what
new things have been updated on thw site by visiting my blog.

As a reminder, Pillow-Guide.com has information regarding various types of:

Bed Pillows such as Feather Pillows, Buckwheat Pillows, Water Pillows, etc.;
Decorative Pillows including squishy pillows, and designer pillows; and
Therapeutic Pillows, like eye pillows, contour pillows, cervical pillows, etc.

I also have a couple of pillow pattern directions and quite a few links to other online free pillow patterns

I look forward to any comments, questions, or suggestions that you may have regarding my site or pillows in general.

Roni

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are approved within 24 hours and are 'Do-Follow' unless they are obvious spam so feel free to leave your links along with relevant comments!